Oceanographic, water quality, and modeling studies for the outfall from a proposed Nansemond waste water treatment plant
Virginia Institute of Marine Science
Special report in applied marine science and ocean engineering ; no. 86.
- Vol. 1: Summary and conclusion/ C.S Fang and Bruce Neilson.
- Vol. 2: An analysis of currents and circulation in Hampton Roads, Virginia / Bruce Neilson and Mark Boulé; Description of non-tidal flows / Maynard Nichols.
- Vol. 3: Water quality monitoring of Hampton Roads and the Nansemond River, Summer 1974 / Bruce Neilson ... [et al.]
- Vol. 4. : A survey of commercial shellfish in the vicinity of Newport News Point and Pig Point in the lower James River / Dexter Haven and Paul Kendall
- Vol. 5: A model for predicting the pollutant distribution from an outfall in a tidal estuary / C.S. Fang and Bruce Neilson.
See also: Fine Scale Circulation Near "Foxtrot" in Hampton Roads, Virginia: An Addendum to "Oceanographic, Water Quality & Modeling Studies for the Outfall from a Proposed Nansemond Waste Water Treatment Plant" https://doi.org/10.21220/V5SJ01
Tidal currents -- Virginia -- Hampton Roads; water quality; shellfish; refuse disposal facilities; environmental quality
Virginia Institute of Marine Science. (1975) Studies for a proposed Nansemond River sewage treatment plant. Special report in applied marine science and ocean engineering ; no. 86.. Virginia Institute of Marine Science, College of William and Mary. https://doi.org/10.21220/V5N42D