Virginia Institute of Marine Science
Table of Contents:
- Computer modelers solve real-world problems
- Scientists take a new look at sources of nitrogen in estuaries
- VIMS beach research reveals erosional hotspots
- Large squid discovered
- VIMS develops new online tools for managers
- Marine industry trends--a tale of two fisheries
- VIMS urges caution in commercial release of non-native oysters
- VIMS scientists part of national study in Antarctica
Volume 4, no. 1
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Virginia Institute of Marine Science, "The Crest, Spring 2002" (2002). Reports. 208.